PRIVATE LABEL OPPORTUNITIES
Seoul Mamas is your Single Source for Private Label K-Beauty Products
Our high quality sheet masks are wildly popular and will delight your most discerning customers. Our joint operations in the U.S. and Seoul allow us to manage every step of an in-depth process, that ensures your complete satisfaction with your own unique product. And, it is priced for your profit. Our 27-step process covers our proprietary services:
- Custom Design
- Korean Compliance
- Importing & Logistics
Consumers want to experience a brand, not buy a product. Our clients delight their customers with high end branded face masks. Per Geri Cope, CEO - "Private Label sheet masks are 100% customized to our client needs and the unique experience they want for their customers. Not only are sheet masks designed with our client’s name, logo, colors and ingredients, but we can develop unique die cuts for whatever shape they want.”
These world class brands trust Seoul Mamas for Private Label:
Custom Manufactured Private Label is your go-to solution when you want to personalize both your ingredients and design. Ordering quantities start at 4,000 sheet masks.
Clients love the flexibility of this solution when they want to totally customize their face mask. As an example, some clients have asked for organic or natural ingredients, green tea extract, gold flakes and even retinol! Use our high quality boxes to sell 5 face masks at a time. The boxes are custom designed to match your sheet mask packaging.
“The Custom Private Label Masks created for W Hotels have been a huge hit amongst our hotel guests, spa customers and team. The packaging is beautiful and very professionally done, the product quality is excellent, and the price cannot be beat. Overall, we are extremely satisfied and excited to offer this incredible amenity to our customers.”
— Lauren, Area Director of Marketing, W Hotels
“Working with the Seoul Mamas team has been a customized experience from day one. From picking the ingredients, the mask material, and the package design, Geri and Yuny have provided a truly unique retail process. Unlike most private label companies, Seoul Mamas takes the extra steps to insure the product you develop is exactly as you want it to be and like no others. Getting to know Geri has been a bonus! Her genuine care for her customers and attention to detail make Geri an exceptional business woman!”
— Sara, Premier Dermatology
Semi-Custom Private Label is the perfect product for businesses who want smaller quantities, starting at 1,000 sheet masks.
Our custom crafted Bright & Tight face mask is inserted into a custom-developed sleeve that is beautifully designed with your brand logo and colors. This mask features Vitamin C and Peptides.
*Read the Guardian Fashion article,
“Face time: how the sheet mask became 2018’s biggest beauty trend”
Peek Inside our Korean Mask Production:
“Working with Geri has been exceptionally great and I am thankful for SeoulMamas!”
— Leslie, W New York
Let's Partner! Some of the most trusted and esteemed brands trust Seoul Mamas for custom crafted and custom branded beauty products.
Our private label expertise allows you to custom design K-beauty products that will appreciated by your most discerning consumers who love receiving the best of the best. Please note, there is a 4,000 minimum order requirement.
Some of our Clients Include:
- Luxury spas and hair salons
- Licensed estheticians
- Hotel and hospitality companies
- Women-focused businesses
Clients use private label for:
- direct sale
- value add service
- customer appreciation
- mini bar amenity
- we will custom design your packaging or provide the specs for your team to design it
- we will work with you on custom ingredients that reflect your brand goals, e.g., green tea extract
- you select custom sheet mask paper, e.g., bamboo or lyocell
- custom boxes for packaging of 5 sheet masks reflect your logo and graphic design
- we can ship to one or multiple locations
We are Private Label Experts
- we are a U.S. based company with founding partners in St. Louis and Seoul
- we will work together to create a product that tells your story while highlighting our commitment to quality
- our manufacturer relationships create private label products that range from 4,000 to multiple millions
- our Seoul-based, Korean-speaking partner oversees the approval process, quality control, customs and shipping
- the entire private label process is managed in the U.S. from our St. Louis headquarters